Walk into an Alexandria Rotary meeting and you will see and hear people greeting each other and smell the aroma of the meal being served by the Broadway Ballroom staff. In the background, you will also hear a pianist. Each week, Kelly Albrecht takes a break from her job as a financial analyst at Geneva Capital to make our meetings more enjoyable.
Everyone appreciates Kelly but there isn't much time to learn more about her as once the music stops at the meeting, she heads back to Geneva Capital. Here is a little bit of information to help in getting to know Kelly:
- grew up in Eagle Bend, MN
- is an alum of Bethel University in New Brighton
- she and her husband, Curt Albrecht, moved to Alexandria in 2003. They have three children, Brooklynne (7) Lauren (6 ) and Braden (3)
- an accomplished pianist and has a private studio for lessons
- besides music, Kelly enjoys traveling, volleyball and shopping (she wouldn't admit it but word is that her favorite song is Roll Rotary)